Listed below are the tasks that we undertake vis-à-vis Catalyst Handling & Reactor Maintenance Services:
- Rapid Cooling of Reactors.
- Unloading/ loading/ skimming of fresh/ regenerated/ synthesis catalyst under inert/ normal atmosphere for all types of reactors.
- All types of repairs of the reactor internals including specialized welding and cutting under inert and toxic atmosphere with a detailed flame-proof video inspection and/or digital photography accompanied by an inspection report.
- Passivation of reactor internals with a gamma jet or a High Pressure Water Jetting System.
- Sieving of catalyst and support materials using multi-deck sieving machines.
- Tubular Reactor Catalyst change out using a Multi-channel Computerized delta P System